Thanks for letting me know about your current situation – I’ll send you useful, relevant information.
Mobile Home Park Classroom is ideal if you want to become a park or resort manager…
- Learn what the business is really like before you take the plunge
- Find out what you need to do to introduce yourself to the tenants (and how to protect yourself from the challenges you’ll run into)
- Learn what it takes to run a profitable, enjoyable mobile home park
- Be able to tell the owners of the parks where you want to work that you’ve taken the initiative and learned the business
- Get immediate access to all the templates and checklists we use on a regular basis so you can hit the ground running
- Learn new and effective ways to deal with difficult tenants and sticky situations (you definitely want to know this before you find yourself in a difficult situation)
- Learn how to market your park on the Internet (using tools and strategies I’ve now paid over $50k to learn) – this can be a major selling point when you are interviewing for a position because you can bring additional value to the owner when you are hired.
I’ll send you useful information you can use in the days ahead, but if you’re ready to take action right now, click here now.